|Verge Center for the Arts is excited to present the 11th annual Sac Open Studios, a free, self-guided open studio tour across two weekends in September! Sac Open Studios includes artist studios, a preview exhibition at Verge and select events. |
- Event Dates: September 10-11 & 17-18, 2016, 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Boundaries: Sacramento County; Weekend One - West of Business 80/Hwy 99, Weekend Two - East of Business 80/Hwy 99.
- Registration Fee: $75 member, $99 regular, $125 late
- Click here to register now!
- Member Registration: April 1-10
- Regular Registration: April 11-May 24
- Late Registration: May 25-31
- Event Marketing Made Easy Workshop: June 8
- Sac Open Studios Guide Release: August 5 (First Friday)
- Launch Party/Preview Exhibition Opening: September 10
- New and diverse audience for your art
- Full color image listing and map pin in the Sac Open Studios Guide
- Listing on the Sac Open Studios page on vergeart.com
- Acknowledgement in print and on the web as a Participating Artist
- Free admission to event marketing workshop in June and discounts to select workshops
If you have a business or organization and would like to be a part of Sac Open Studios, let us know! We appreciate your interest and invite you to become a Sac Open Studios sponsor or advertiser. For more information, email [email protected].
We're taking ad reservations until June 30! Click here to view or download the 2016 Advertising Kit
Tour Boundaries: Weekend One vs. Weekend Two
| || |
Verge Center for the Arts gratefully
acknowledges the support of:
|MEDIA SPONSOR:||EVENT PARTNER: |