Reserve the Classroom
As schools continue distance learning, Verge Center for the Arts is excited to offer a free community resource to educators and administrators in the Sacramento area. Starting in November, we are making our classroom space and equipment available to record lessons for distance learning.
Whether you need access to audiovisual equipment or just more room to spread out.
We want to make our space, your space.
Read on to learn more about classroom reservations at Verge and what you need to do to get started.
This free community resource is made possible by Verge’s generous funders, sponsors, and members, and the CARES Act Grant.
We look forward to connecting with you!
What You Need to Know
- Verge is located at 625 S St in Sacramento’s Southside Park neighborhood. At over 1,600 square feet, the classroom is a unique mixed-use space where we hold our events and classes. You can take a look at the floor plan here.
- Classroom reservations are currently open for November and December 2020.
- Any educator living or working in the Sacramento area is eligible to reserve the classroom for free. This includes but is not limited to pre-K, elementary, middle, and high school educators; college and university professors; administrators and supervisors; and museum educators.
- The Verge classroom space and recording equipment (soon to be available) are available for recording your lessons. If you’d like to use our camera, please bring your own SD memory cards.
What You Need to Do
- Please complete the EDUCATOR FORM to confirm your eligibility to reserve the classroom.
- Once it’s approved, Verge staff will follow-up with you and share a link to our online appointment scheduling system.
- After your classroom reservation is confirmed, please try to give us at least 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or modify your reservation.