instructor: Verge Staff
category: All classes
for: Any Class, Any Time!
price: $25 and up
Want to take a class with us but you are not sure when or which one? You can now buy class passes for your or your loved ones starting at $25, they never expire!
- Class passes are used like gift cards specifically for our education programming, so how many classes you can take depends on the class price and the pass amount.
- They can be used for any class or workshop, including Labs, Myrtle Press classes, Kids Camps and any upcoming online classes.
- They don’t expire so you can use them anytime but make sure to save your receipt.
- There will be instructions on how to use them attached to your email receipt after purchase.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to purchase a pass.
In order to create a safe and encouraging environment for creativity, we ask that all attendees comply with Verge’s non-discrimination policy which prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment based on race, color, gender, gender identity/expression, age, physical or mental disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by the state or local laws. We also ask that everyone contribute positively to a safe and comfortable environment for all attendees. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not abide by our community standards stated above.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
Verge Center for the Arts reserves the right to cancel classes, to change instructors, and to make other changes that may become necessary to ensure a quality experience for participants. In the event that a class is canceled, we will contact all registrants and offer the option of transferring to another available session, or receiving a full refund. Class passes are non-refundable but if a participant wishes to withdraw from a class and transfer their credit to another one they have to follow the same policy for class withdrawals stated below:
If a participant wishes to withdraw from a class, they must email us at email@example.com at least seven days prior to the first class meeting to receive a full refund. Withdrawals occurring within seven days prior to the first class meeting will receive a refund of 50 percent of the total class fee. *No refunds are given to withdrawals that occur 24 hours before the class begins. Transfers are not accepted after a class begins. Membership fees are non-refundable. Please note we are unable to issue cash refunds.
- *Masks are required for all in person classes. Due to the risks of Covid-19, if you experience any symptoms or suspect that you might have been exposed, please do not attend an in person class. Contact Deputy Director Amy Greer firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to postpone your enrollment or re-credit your enrollment fees. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!