WE MADE IT THIS FAR THANKS TO YOU!
As we confront 2022 we need your help to endure another year of uncertainty. The creative sector, true to its namesake, met the present moment with unprecedented ingenuity but inventiveness will only take us so far without direct public support.
Thinking about making an end of year donation to Verge? We have included details below to let you know how your dollars will directly support our programs.
- $5,000 covers the cost of instructors, food, and art supplies for one week of kids camp
- $2,500 provides supplies, firing and staff for two months of our popular community resource, Clay Lab
- $1,500 ships art for an exhibition
- $1,000 provides stipends for exhibiting artists
- $500 supports a professional development workshop for Sac Open Studios
- $250 provides a scholarship to a student in need for one week of camp
LOOKING FOR A DEEPER LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT WITH VERGE?
Connect with our Development Manager to learn about becoming a Sustaining Donor, donations via stock transfer, in-kind donations, and more. Call 916-448-2985. Note, calls to our office may be delayed in response to ongoing Covid workplace challenges so email is preferred.
**Please note that your tax-deductible donation will not be applied to membership or any restricted fundraising effort through this site. Thank you so much for your commitment to what Verge has established and for your past support. We look forward to seeing you at Verge in the future!